Friday, July 24, 2009

It's Friday



No Photo's today momma please!
Why do you always feel the need to take my picture? I know that I am adorable, handsome, gorgeous but please let me nap once in a while. I was just laying here peacefully then all of a sudden you have that silver machine in my face going click, click, click.
Don't make me throw a hissy fit.


I'm going to go and lay in the window. Maybe there I can get some peace and just take a lovely nap dreaming of my birdies and squirrels. ahhh, nice and comfy here.




Oh NO, what was that flash!

Not again! *Hiss*

That's it!


Time for me to become ''Evil Cat''



I will seek my revenge on your toes while you sleep. Meowhahahahaha

2 comments:

  1. Oh teh fun of being evil cat and getting toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really good at getting toes while they sleep. sometimes I even can get a finger or too, but that usually wakes them up.

    ReplyDelete