Sunday, August 16, 2009

On The Road Again...

Daddy came home on Friday and momma said ''Come here Dunkin'', I wasn't sure what was going on but next minute I was being put into my crate and heading out the door. She said to me '' I told you I have a surprise.'' Still not knowing what my surprise but I knew it wasn't a trip to the Vet cause I'm not due for several more months. (oh yes, I keep track and so should all you cats)

I was then put into the truck! Yay, I then realized what my surprise was. I was about to go on a ROAD TRIP! Woo-Hoo. This cat loves road trips. You see, since I've been a kitty my humans have always taken me on many road trips. Most of them ends up with us staying in our house on wheels. I love going to that cause its so much fun. I have my own secret hiding spots that I won't even share with my friends. (sorry, but a cat has to keep some things private)

I'm really good on road trips. No need for me to worry. I don't meow or cry like some of the other cats I know. I just enjoy the ride. I even like the music that the humans tend to play.

Before I knew it we were driving down the highway and I was comfy as can be. I always stay in my crate while we are heading there but coming home is a different story. I always know when we are almost home cause momma will open the crate and let me have a look around.

Daddy says I'm a backseat driver but I really don't know what that means. Do you?

Anyways, I had a great weekend. I hope you had a good weekend too. What did you do?

20 comments:

  1. You went on the road? We're so jealous. Jan hasn't taken us anywhere for a while. We aren't even going to discuss the ride around the block. That was a dirty trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your travel crate. I looks nice and spashus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunkin, that was very interesting. We are going on a great big road trip in October. We will be gone for a very long time. I have never been on a road trip. I appreciate your tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow pawsome road trip!!! The only road I ever get to go on leads to the VET

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get to travel in style, Dunkin! We travel some with our Momma and Daddy, but we only get to be in the car. We don't have a nice home on wheels like yours, but we sometimes get to stay in nice hotels.

    Hope that you have a great weekend,

    Charlemagne and Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good kitty! Mine meow as soon as they are in their crates.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to post some pics of my home on wheels, I like to lay on the back of the sofa so I get the breeze from the windows.

    Road trips are so much fun - I wish that I could bring all my anipals with me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tag, you're it :) Stop by my blog to see why if you want to play.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun trip! Dunkin, you are a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there Dunkin,
    I wanted to stop by and say hi. I found your site through T's I Have Cat blog. I love her blog and figured anyone she loved would be fun to check out! Your camper house looks like it would be PERFECT for a cat... I can see why you love it. I know my girl, her name is Glogirly, used to do that alot with her mom and dad. But I've never been on that kind of trip myself. I'm very busy as it is, taking care of my townhouse, watching for intruders and maintaining my blog.

    My name is Katie. I'm a cat too. Nice to meet you.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at YOU Dunkin! You have a good life directing your humans and taking care of them. They know how fortunate they are too and reward you with little trips such as this. You're right too...one always keeps track of Vet visits. I hate to go and try to keep Mom from catching me and resist my crate. Makes mom feel bad which is why I do it! Show HER!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My cat isn't average either! She's crazy, just like her brother the guinea pig. They're pretty entertaining.

    If you want to check them out I just started a blog!
    http://mymcmuffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoyed your blog!!!!
    I following u!!
    Follow me eather??????????
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dunkin, You are a cool cat !...can't wait to hear your next story !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am ok as long as I am in my carrier. I did fly on a plane from Toronto to San Diego. Now that was cool. My dad made me stay in my carrier though, he follows rules.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hj good day

    wellcome to blog of me :http://Photos-Animals-Pets.BlogSpot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will love hearing of your road adventures. We hope to start doing that sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like the road trip is a wonderful time for you. We hope you are not a kitty back seat driver. Thanks for sharing. Have a fun time on your trip.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete